For more than 60 years, SPÄNEX radial fans are manufactured. The air capacities range from 1,000 to 120,000 m³/h with a total pressure increase of up to 10,000 Pa. All fans are optimally designed for every use case. The volume flow and the pressing are the decisive parameters for the size selection.
Whether used raw-air side or clean-air side, with SPÄNEX fans the dust and chip waste is transported energy-saving. The diameter ratio and the shovel blade shape are determined depending on the application. The speed control is used to adjust the exhaust capacity to the demand.
- air capacity up to 120,000 m³/h
- total pressure increase up to 10,000 PA
- individual fan layout
- use of IE 3 motors (standard)
- energy efficiency due to high efficiency degrees and speed-controlled drives
- low noise development
- many accessories (e.g. wear protection)