The electric circuit is the heart of any plant. It automatically ensures safe and energy efficient operations so that requirements and expectations of the customer are met in terms of operating costs, availability, operational reliability, ease of use and information needs.
The following control, monitoring and regulating functions are examples of the overall process:
- automatic and controlled switching on and off operation of the complete system
- automatic opening and closing of shut-off slides
- speed of certain plant components
- filter contamination
- minimum air speed in pipe system
- speed adaption of exhaust fans and transport fans
- on demand switching on and off of conveyor systems
- residual dust concentration in the return-air
- fire protection flaps with signalisation
- spark detection and extinguishing
- threshold values differential pressures
SPÄNEX recognised from the beginning the importance of the electric circuit on the functionality, the energy efficiency and the user-friendliness of the systems and therefore built up a development and construction department and established an own production. In this department, the circuits are planned, projected and the production documents, including the documentation, are created. In the department circuit construction the complete electric circuit is manufactured and tested by us.
The decades of experience gained from our own circuit construction and the acquired know-how have a beneficial effect for our customers in all phases of the project, namely in the consultation and sales discussions, in the electrical installation during the assembly of the plant or the aftersales service and spare parts procurement.